PhD, LPC, NCC
Ph.D., General Psychology, Capella University
Masters of Education, Counseling, Auburn University
Masters of Science, Administration, Gallaudet University
Bachelors of Science, Psychology, University of Maryland
Kelly Morrow-Baez is on a mission to help individuals and corporations achieve a better mind-body connection to achieve total wellness and well-being: and as a result, better performance, engagement and interpersonal relationships. She is a corporate trainer, professional health coach, author and Licensed Professional Counselor with a Ph.D. in psychology and more than 10 years in practice.
Dr. Morrow-Baez has been featured in Dr. Oz, Good Life Magazine, and is often quoted in Shape, Reader‘s Digest, Forbes, Teen Vogue, Parents, and more. She is co-Founder of Aware and Prepared, a consulting firm aimed at preventing violence and harassment in both schools and the workplace. She is certified to administer the Hardiness Resilience Gauge and EQ-i 2.0 assessments.
- When Domestic Violence Comes to Work: The business case for reducing risk and supporting victims
- Bystander Intervention for Leaders
- Pushing the Limits: How to identify, implement, and enforce healthy boundaries in the workplace
- Dating Violence Prevention: Recognizing emotional abuse
- Winning Mindset
- Emotional First Aid: Self-care micro-strategies to help you feel better in 30 seconds or less