Associated Project Management Professional (APMP) certified
Bachelors of Science (Georgia Southern University)
Jessie is an experienced trainer and facilitator. As a former state of Georgia employee, Jessie trained thousands of staff from all different backgrounds, cultures and abilities in 5 divisions and 3 state agencies. Jessie had helped develop training programs from the ground up, assisted with state-wide training programs and roll-out initiatives.
Jessie is trained as a Professional Learning Community facilitator, Continuous Process and Quality Improvement Lean for Business is a member of the Out Georgia Business Alliance, the National Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce, and the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council. Jessie co-founded a consulting firm helping businesses with training, process improvement, and talent optimization.
Jessie creates success by:
- Helping managers see their full potential through leadership coaching and training.
- Providing a unique perspective based on past management and leadership roles.
- Nurturing, honing, and expanding existing talents and competencies.
- Communicating in an easy, down-to-earth method that promotes learning and understanding.
- Predictive Index: Adapter. A bridge-builder, comfortable with changing situations.