Master of Science Systemic Psychology, Brigham Young University
Bachelor of Science Interpersonal Communication, Brigham Young University
Certified in The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
Sarah-June Carroll is an experienced facilitator and consultant. A former psychotherapist, researcher, published author, and university instructor, Sarah-June brings a depth of understanding of the human side of business. With 10+ years of experience in coaching and consulting in developing human potential, Sarah-June specializes in creating and facilitating novel, scalable training programs. She is also able to deliver keynote presentations as a subject matter expert, facilitate workshops, deliver virtual and on-site programs, and provide professional consulting in a global environment.
- Educating on emotional intelligence and the human side of leadership.
- Facilitating small group coaching for emerging and seasoned leaders.
- Developing and designing innovative and engaging team building experiences with customized purpose.
- MBTI: ENFJ
- DiSC: Clarity
- TKI: Collaborating Conflict Style
- MLEI: Arbitrator
- StrengthsFinder: Input, Empathy, Connectedness, Relator, Strategic